I realized, when I posted a comment over at the amazing SPD Blogger Network that life had really wrenched me away from blogging, so I'll do a quick update:
- ILS (TLS) WORKS
- Taeksondo is definitely a double-edged sword
- schools don't follow IEP's like you'd think they ought to
- week day life without his big sister has been tragic and hard but we are managing
- weekends with his big sister are bittersweet but good
- PIANO IS THE BEST THING EVER
- Choir is really really really difficult to manage when you have to sit still for an HOUR with a bunch of unruly, poorly managed children, but it REALLY helps if your mom is the assistant director
- We found a church that is almost an acceptable sensory enviroment
WALMART HAS ENTIRELY TOO MANY SPONGEBOB THINGS. THE INTERNET HAS WAY TOO MANY SPONGEBOB THINGS TOO.
No, seriously. I didn't even like Spongebob for the first ten years of its existence. Now, I've become the Spongemom.
|At the Taekwondo Halloween Party|